9.05.2014

Getting in Shape!

So what's been happening with us Rawlings lately?

Well Mark and I are sore, sore, and SORE.  We decided to start this crazy workout regimen for September and it's killing us but we kinda love it :)

This is our routine:


We started this on Monday and only made it through once before we were gasping for air!  Then we went hiking down the cliffs of Palos Verdes for about an hour and once we got to the ocean we jogged/walked for a half hour.  Then we started this 30 Day Abs Challenge.


That was Monday.

Tuesday we were SORE!!!  But we continued and got through two rounds of that crazy cross fit workout above and continued our abs challenge.

Wednesday we did the cross fit workout, jogged for 30 minutes and did our abs challenge and yesterday we finally got through 3 reps of the above workout (with a 30 second break in between each rep) and then did our abs challenge.

Today we are going running, starting a new cross fit workout (I have about 50 pinned and we're going through them all!) and continuing our abs challenge, slightly modified from the June one so we can rest on Sundays in September.

My body is finally getting used to all of this and now it feels great!  By the time Mark gets home from work my body is so ready to get moving.

I'm also doing yoga 3 days a week (the days we don't run) and Cardio Barre the other 3 days.

Why the sudden work out craze?

Well, one of us is really wanting to have a baby soon (aka me) and I know that once you get pregnant you aren't supposed to start a new workout routine but can continue working out as you normally would so THIS is becoming my normal so that when I get pregnant I can continue to stay fit. :)

So here's to looking like this soon:




No comments:

Post a Comment