over the weekend we took Clark to his first pumpkin patch!
there were so many things to do...face painting, pony rides, a maze, moon bounce, games, food trucks and of course, lots and lots of pumpkins. but all we did was take pictures of this little pumpkin...
Clark loves adventuring out to new places and seeing new things so he was in heaven! he didn't know where to look first and kept bobbing his head all around like he does when he's excited. he is so curious and wants to see everything!
we spotted super scarecrow...
and a mummy with a shrunken head!
Clark loved looking at all the bright orange pumpkins and had fun exploring through the pumpkin patch with daddy.
sometimes it's still surreal to me that Clark is our baby and that I'm his mom. I usually feel pretty inadequate but every so often I'll catch myself in a moment with Clark that just feels so right and I can't believe I ever did anything else.
fall is my absolute favorite season and I'm so excited to do all the fall things with my favorite little sidekick.
also, we completely forgot to get a pumpkin! so looks like we'll be heading back soon! ;)























No comments:
Post a Comment