I feel like this blog has turned into a monthly update about Clark...mostly because I really don't have time to just sit down and blog whenever I want. I'm working on those monthly updates all month and cramming at the end to get them done in time. but I really want to remember more of the little things, day to day life with Clark.
I keep telling myself things will get easier when...Clark starts solids, Clark starts crawling, Clark stops nursing, Clark starts walking, etc. but honestly, they're probably just going to get busier and crazier! especially when we have two in the mix. so I'm really going to try and spend a little less time on social media during Clark's nursing sessions and naps and more time blogging about daily living.
on that note, here are some adorable pictures I finally got around to uploading from Halloween! wanna know a secret? we actually took these a week before Halloween! Mark was going to be out of town the weekend before and I was worried we wouldn't have time to take pictures or it would be too dark (I was right) on Halloween when he got home. so we got all dressed up a week early and had a little photo shoot. :)
...and one without glasses because that face <3










No comments:
Post a Comment