11.16.2017

24 Week Bumpdate

baby is the size of a pomegranate!
baby is the size of a spaghetti squash!
had to include one with Clark!
baby is the size of a grapefruit!
baby is the size of a cantaloupe!
I had my anatomy scan ultrasound last week and it was amazing getting to see all of baby boy's little body parts already developed!!  I got to see his arms, stomach, legs, baby bum and boy parts, tiny feet and toes, hands and fingers, spine, nostrils, lips, one eye, and even inside his brain!  the only thing the ultrasound technician could tell me was that he was sandwiched in half with his legs above his head and he was very active!!!  I knew that already!

baby was caressing his cheek with his little fingers and playing with the umbilical cord.  she said he had pouty little lips and I think she wanted to tell me he was either very tall or very small because she asked how tall Mark was.  Clark has always been in the upper percentile for height so it will be interesting to see if baby brother will follow.

I also pre-registered at the hospital yesterday!  is it really that time again??  I remember being there like it was yesterday.  when I had to sign all the newborn paperwork she added a newborn to my account and I couldn't believe soon we'll have a newborn again.

I've heard the transition from one to two kids is the hardest and I believe it!  especially when they're both basically still babies!  sometimes I wonder what we got ourselves into?  but then I think about how close they'll be growing up and all the adventures we'll go on together and I know it'll be worth it.  I already have our Halloween costume for next year planned out!!  HA.

I'm not sure if I've said but yes we do have a name!  and it's perfect.  I can't wait to meet our next perfect little baby.
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment