In 3 days it will have already been 3 months since Catherine and I got sealed. Now you all say ya ya 3 months you're still so fresh, but really 3 months has felt like 3 weeks at most. I have been so buried at work since the new year I have not had a second to relax! It seems like the times I may have a relaxing moment something huge comes up with Catherine where we have to find a way to get a bunch of work done. I think how nice it will be when Catherine finishes school and my work project (33 new parts for Schlege Locks) is over. I know we will have new stresses and such, but once we get past these two huge milestones we can actually be newly weds again! Right now we feel like a forty year old couple cause we come home and are pooped from work/school. We will get through this and around May we will be beginning to see new exciting changes as things start coming around. I will have my old job back running production at Capstan with a whole lot more experience, understanding and trust in my employees. I will have gained the trust of new customers . I will have gained the trust of new suppliers and most importantly I will have proved to myself that I can really do this. I can be in charge and get HUGE projects done. At this same time Catherine will be working an internship, will probably be going through an interview process with Disney Voice Over, and will be finding out how great and desirable an actress she really is. We will still have the same apartment, the same general schedule, and associate with the same people but life will have advanced. I cannot wait. We both have a lot of work to get there but I always like to think of time as my ally, constantly rolling on even if the times are hard. Hard times end and New beginnings come.
I'm currently waiting in my car for Catherine as she films a scene for a class. I decided to take Catherine because if I didn't drive her she would've stayed at SC and not gotten home until I was asleep most likely. This gave us at least a couple of hours together today. Lots of times we are hesitant to tell people how much we truly want to just be together all the time, but really I love that about us. It is now a part of who we are. We both go out of our way to be with each other. Before we got married Catherine would surprise me at work and we'd go out to lunch. I only get a 30 minute lunch, so she would basically take an hour driving out of her day to spend 30 minutes with me. I love her so much for that. We used to, and sometimes still do, sent countdown texts on when we will see eachother again like "7 Hours!!!!!" at 9 in the morning when we were with each other just 3 hours before. Haha. Why are we so scared to tell people how much we really love each other? Why are we scared that people will think we're crazy for going so far out of our way to spend just a short amount of time together? Well this is my way of throwing caution to the wind and saying yes I am in love with Catherine and I am not ashamed of all the obsession, addiction, and illogical acting that comes with that love. I can't wait for her to come back. 20 MINUTES!!
 |
| Sitting in the car typing |
So great! I love the memories of my own from the time of life you are describing. Right now we are the 40 year old couple, pooped at the end of the day.;) Enjoy your obsessive, addiction like, and illogical acts of love. It's always worth it:)
ReplyDelete