I've been feeling so blessed lately and finding new things to be grateful for that I normally take for granted. Seriously, what did I do to deserve such a wonderful life? I was born into a blessed home with the love of the kindest, most selfless mother anyone has ever had. I have an amazing, loving father who has always treated me like a princess, a brother and sister who mean the world to me and a huge extended family that is also full of love and kindness.
Growing up I had a wonderful childhood full of innocence and happiness, never wanted for anything and had the opportunity to live all over the U.S.! I have the love and support of a family friend who bought me a brand new car, paid for all my dance lessons growing up and took me all over the world. She taught me to read and be an independent thinker and then paid for me to attend one of the most prestigious universities in the country to study things I'm passionate about. Before graduating from college I met and quickly fell in love with the best person I have ever known. Mark is everything I never knew I wanted and needed and is the best husband I could ever have gotten. He treats me like a Queen and makes me feel beautiful every second I'm with him. We have been married for a year and are (finally) getting ready to have a BABY which makes me happier than I can describe.
We both have jobs we love and are good at and, most importantly, have plenty of time to spend together every day. We never want to leave each other's side. We look at other married couples we know who often do their own things on the weekends or sometimes we will see one but not the other. That is never us! Wherever I go, Mark goes and vice versa. He even drives me to all my princess parties all over LA and waits in the car while I go play princess and make little girls' dreams come true. All so we can spend every second together and hold hands the whole way there. We have a beautiful apartment with beautiful furniture (that we got a super good deal on because Mark's old mission companion owns a furniture store), live in one of the coolest cities in the world and get to go to Disneyland whenever we want!!
Yes, I am one lucky and grateful girl.
Growing up I had a wonderful childhood full of innocence and happiness, never wanted for anything and had the opportunity to live all over the U.S.! I have the love and support of a family friend who bought me a brand new car, paid for all my dance lessons growing up and took me all over the world. She taught me to read and be an independent thinker and then paid for me to attend one of the most prestigious universities in the country to study things I'm passionate about. Before graduating from college I met and quickly fell in love with the best person I have ever known. Mark is everything I never knew I wanted and needed and is the best husband I could ever have gotten. He treats me like a Queen and makes me feel beautiful every second I'm with him. We have been married for a year and are (finally) getting ready to have a BABY which makes me happier than I can describe.
We both have jobs we love and are good at and, most importantly, have plenty of time to spend together every day. We never want to leave each other's side. We look at other married couples we know who often do their own things on the weekends or sometimes we will see one but not the other. That is never us! Wherever I go, Mark goes and vice versa. He even drives me to all my princess parties all over LA and waits in the car while I go play princess and make little girls' dreams come true. All so we can spend every second together and hold hands the whole way there. We have a beautiful apartment with beautiful furniture (that we got a super good deal on because Mark's old mission companion owns a furniture store), live in one of the coolest cities in the world and get to go to Disneyland whenever we want!!
Yes, I am one lucky and grateful girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment