Mark and I started running together 3x a week in the New Year but then we both got sick and it rained here (excuses, excuses) and we haven't been as good about it. I'm hoping these babies give me newfound motivation!
I have no idea what I'm going to give Mark this year. I can't remember if I ever got him more than a card the last two years but since he's getting me an actual present instead of flowers, I feel like I should. I spent all day yesterday making him his card and I love how it turned out! I'll post pictures after he opens it!
This year Mark and I attempted a Valentine's craft project that turned out to be much bigger than I had anticipated. I saw this on Pinterest
And fell in LOVE!!! I immediately knew we had to do this for our house. So this week Mark and I have been spending a few hours each night cutting out hundreds of hearts!!! At first we were overwhelmed but after we started making real progress it became a fun project and now I'm going to miss it when we're done! We are about halfway done but I am confident we will be finished before Valentine's Day! (We're leaving this up through March hah.)
We also baked lemon squares this week (although not really Valentine's treats but still just as delicious!) We will be going out for dinner on Valentine's Day (not sure where but I'm thinking P.F. Changs!) and I am so excited to spend the day with my love!!!
I will try and be better at taking pictures, I promise! Pictures are the best part of blogs anyway, I just need to get in the habit. Next Disney trip is going to be a picture trip! I'm bringing my professional camera and everything :)


No comments:
Post a Comment