4.15.2015

Exciting Updates!

Today my sister left after a two week stay in LA with her fave sis! I regret to say I do not have a single picture of her stay with us! Why?? I have no idea! We didn't do anything that exciting this time around so whenever we were out doing anything I never brought a camera. She came out for The Maine (and a few other bands?) concert tour and so she stayed with us on her off nights. I sure can't wait until she moves to Arizona and can come see us all the time! I'm still going to get to see her 3 more times this year!! We are going on a family vaca to Florida in July and we are going home for Christmas and....my brother's wedding in August!!! Yup, that's right, Sean is engaged!!!


To this beautiful girl...


Doesn't she look so happy?! I officially have a sister-in-law! (Well my first one on MY side of the fam!) can't wait to get to know her!

So in other news....we are OFFICIALLY going to start trying to have a baby!!! I really hope it doesn't take 6 months because I am soooo anxious for little baby Rawlings to arrive. I am dreading the wait and I am sure once I'm pregnant, I'll be waiting on pins and needles the entire 9 months. I really need to learn patience (especially since I'm having kids, but my patience with kids is actually really good, it's just events that drive me crazy) so anyway I hope the wait is also FUN!

I am in pretty good shape right now. I've started running 3 days a week and doing cardio barre or Pilates the other two days. Also lots of walking. I plan on being a super fit pregnant girl! :)

Well that's about it for us Rawlings. Off to practice being a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment