9.04.2015

Photo Every Hour

Many years from now when everything in my life is so different (although that seems so far away) I will want to remember what a typical day used to look like for me, with no kids!  Haha, that's actually really funny because right now my life is FULL of kids, every day all day, as this post will show you.  Except hopefully someday in the future they will all be mine!

6 am

7 am

8 am

9 am

10 am

11 am

12 pm

1 pm

2 pm

3 pm

4 pm

5 pm

6 pm

7 pm

8 pm

9 pm

10 pm

This was a typical Thursday for me.  I will try and do one of these again on a different day because right now different days of the week are completely different!  I had to set an alarm for every hour of the day to remind me but made for a fun day!  And wow, I'm exhausted looking at that day, haha!  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I've tried to do this so many times but I always end up failing by like 11am! Even when I set an alarm every hour hahahhaha!! This is such a fun post! It looks like you spend a lot of your day driving!

    ReplyDelete