6.02.2016

38 Week Bumpdate

WEEK 38

Baby is the size of a spaghetti squash!


JUNE IS HERE!!!  you know what that means...it's baby month!!!

a little furry someone insisted on being included in the bump pictures this week!  sweet Xela...I am so curious how she will adapt to a new baby in the house!  I think dogs and babies together are so precious so hopefully she loves the baby :)

this could very well be my last bumpdate!  I am still 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced but that doesn't really give me any indication of when labor will start.  not knowing when baby will make an appearance is so nerve wracking.  I keep waiting anxiously for something to happen...contractions, my water breaking, feeling the baby pushing out, haha.  I can't believe this is all really going to go down in a few short weeks!

if I could pick the baby's birthday it would be June 7 (my favorite number)!  that is in 5 DAYS!!!  hahaha, that is CRAZY!!!  here is how my ideal birth experience would go: I would start feeling labor contractions in the morning after a great night's sleep (ha!), head to the hospital around 6 when Mark gets home from work, get my epidural immediately upon arrival, and baby would make its debut at 11:11, my favorite time.  all would go smoothly according to plan with as little pain as possible and baby would ace that apgar test! ;)

let's see how the actual birth experience compares to my little fairy tale!

No comments:

Post a Comment