last weekend Mark and I took Clark on his first overnight trip! we went and stayed with the Carruth's at their lake house up in Conroe to spend more time with Mark's parents. Russ and Laura Carruth are some of the nicest people I've ever met. they made me feel so comfortable and treated us like family. Laura is a wonderful cook and they have such a beautiful home!
Remi watched baby Clark while Mark and I went exploring out on the lake. first we went jet-skiing and had a blast! I wouldn't let Mark go over 20 mph but he enjoyed scaring me, doing doughnuts and getting air over the big waves. after that we went out on the boat with Russ and Laura and they each took turns waterskiing, wake boarding and wake surfing. I was content to sit back and be the flag girl...I know I'm such a daredevil. I honestly just loved seeing Mark so excited, totally in his element.
while we were having a blast on the water, Clark was lounging inside, engaged in rousing conversation.
![]() |
| "how fascinating! do tell me more old chap." |
![]() |
| "you don't say!" |
![]() |
| "I'm cute? tell me something I don't know..." |
Clark slept so well at the Carruth's! he usually does sleep well after a long day and they also had an air conditioner in our room, the perfect white noise machine! he was so good the whole trip and loved getting to fall asleep in grams' arms :)
we all had such a good time with family and friends...until the next time!





No comments:
Post a Comment