10.13.2017

20 Week Bumpdate


Baby is the size of a mango & a banana!


I feel like I just repeat myself each week with the same old questions so instead I'm just going to write about anything new and exciting.  I'm also not going to write every single week because honestly there's not much to report!  this has been the easiest pregnancy ever!

we have a name for baby boy!  only my family knows it and we still don't call him by it yet...I feel like that jinxes it somehow.  but it's perfect and fits him perfectly :)

so when I was pregnant with Clark, I feel like being pregnant was all consuming and seriously took up so much of my time and energy.  the morning sickness was worse with Clark and I had terrible acid reflux throughout my entire pregnancy, so much that it affected my sleeping and eating habits and even got in the way of just being able to enjoy the day.  so annoying!!

I was also super busy making my registries, planning our big move to Texas, reading countless baby books, shopping for baby furniture, supplies, clothes, toys (and everything else baby you can think of!) and we even made a pregnancy time lapse video and an announcement video, along with my weekly bump pictures!

but with this pregnancy, I hardly have time to remember I'm pregnant!  Clark keeps me so busy and when I'm not chasing after him and cleaning all his messes, I try to stay on top of the blog, baby journals for both boys (yes baby already has one!) and spend time with Mark in the evenings because I know very soon that will be a luxury.

I hate to admit it but I'm also not nearly as excited for my due date as I was with Clark.  now that I know what having a newborn is like, I'm kind of dreading that stage to be honest.  I feel like my schedule with Clark and my whole life as I know it is a ticking time bomb.  sometimes I wonder if having two this close was a good decision...and the baby's not even here yet!  most of these feelings come from realizing that Clark will no longer be the baby and that is so sad to me.  I find myself tearing up at the simple things we do together and trying to hold onto every moment before it's the last one.  I hope Clark won't feel like I'm rushing him into growing up and he can't be my baby anymore because he will always be my baby!  my first little miracle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment