2.04.2018

down to the wire!

baby is the size of a papaya mini watermelon!
so technically, I'm 37 weeks in this picture but we've been so busy I forgot to take my picture last week!  I've pretty much been a week behind the entire pregnancy though, but now I'm starting to get two weeks behind, haha.  also, there was a sign for papayas at the grocery store but all they had in front were mini watermelons so I decided they're probably about the same size anyway and I much prefer watermelons to papayas so, there ya go.

I'm starting to do these closer together because I don't think I'm going to make it to 40 weeks!  Mark and I are so sure the baby will be here early.  he predicts by the end of next week...which is no good for me because according to my baby laundry schedule, I'll still have all the blankets to wash!  also considering Mark still has to do another coat of paint on the nursery and the only real day he can work is Saturday so we have to wait until next weekend for him to finish!  we're definitely cutting it close this time around...

I've stopped gaining weight and actually have lost a couple pounds.  I think I've hit my maximum weight capacity,  haha!  if you want to know, I've gained about 40 pounds, same as with Clark.  it's funny how last time seeing the scale hit numbers I'd never dreamed I'd ever see really got to me but this time I'm like, yeah, whatever, I'll lose it fast.  the best part about gaining this much weight is losing this much weight!!  I've always weighed about the same since I was like 16 so getting back in shape and seeing the numbers tick back down on the scale is so fun for me!

so far no progress at my doctor appointments so that's good!  if I had to pick the baby's birthday I'd pick Valentine's Day because how cool would that be! ♥  but that would also be a week early and not sure if I'll be ready!  if all goes according to plan though, we should be ready that day.

labor goals: hoping I go into labor naturally, the baby comes quickly and I'm allowed to have the epidural earlier than last time.  hey, a girl can dream!

baby boy we are getting SO close.  getting so so so excited!!!

♥    ♥    ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment