2014 is here! I think 2013 has been the best year of both our lives so far but I'm thinking 2014 might be even better! I love starting off this new year with my sweetheart by my side. Life is so much better when you have someone to share it with!
At this very moment, Peanut is behind me in the kitchen making strawberry-banana waffles and dancing his cute little butt off to "Got to be Real" by Cheryl Lynn...it's a real girl power song that reminds me of "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" that came up on our "Walking on Sunshine" station on Songza. He looks pretty adorable! :)
I guess I haven't posted since Christmas...the big gift I got Mark is a tablet! I got him a Nook HD +. He needed a laptop really bad but I couldn't afford to get him a great laptop so I just got him a great tablet instead, which is practically the same thing and just as good for what Mark does anyway (read sports articles, watch sports videos, and check his email). He was pretty excited! I loved spending Christmas with my love. He got me Hunter boots! We also got really spoiled from my parents...they were so worried we weren't going to have that many gifts that they got us more gifts than Sean and Stephanie, haha. After they had finished opening theirs we were scrambling to open all the rest of ours as quick as we could but we had so many! Mostly because my mom wraps every present individually and she got us a lot of DVD's and this fairy tale collection of books so that was like most of our presents. We also got Christmas ornaments, picture frames, Mark got a robe and keyboard for his Nook, and I got more Wizard of Oz memorabilia than you've ever seen! Haha, I do love Wizard of Oz but my mom went a little overboard there...but I loved everything!!
We spent New Years at Esther and Jacob's. She made us delicious teriyaki chicken and rice and we spent the night playing movie charades. We were pretty entertained by Yosh most of the night and he kept us up until midnight when we went on the roof of their apartment and watched fireworks. Pretty good New Year's!
Here's to our first full year of married life! I can't wait!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment