1.06.2014

I love my husband

I don't have a long time to write because I've been gone all day and Mark will be going to bed soon (he has to get up at 5 every morning and because I can't stand being up while he goes to sleep, we always go to bed together even though it takes me forever to fall asleep cause I sleep in late since school hasn't started back up yet) so that means I will be going to bed soon and want to spend a few precious minutes with him before the day runs out...

But I just wanted to take a few minutes and say how awesome he is.  I baby-sat all day and he gets home from work at 3:30.  When I got home at 7:30 he had a delicious dinner waiting for me and now he's busy working on trimming my resume's for me perfectly with a straight edge because I can't ever seem to get it right and he just finished that and now he's putting cookies in the oven because I said I wanted some.  I mean, isn't he just the absolute sweetest guy ever???

I love him soooo much and I am the luckiest girl ever to have him for my sweet husband.  My patriarchal blessing even addresses him as 'my dear husband' when talking about him.  I'm so happy I found my eternal companion.


No comments:

Post a Comment