8.23.2015

Pretty Little Princess Parties


I've taken a little career path change in my life and have turned into a businesswoman, in that I started my own company!  Introducing...

Pretty Little Princess Parties

I already had my first party!  One of the little girls I nanny for, Lilly, had been asking me for like 6 months if Ariel could come to her birthday party!  She knows I do princess parties (I've worked for several companies) and at the time I told her to ask her mom to call the company I work for and hire me through them.  But then it got me to thinking...why not start my own company?!  It's perfect!!!  I have a B.A. in Theatre and princess parties are definitely a theatrical production, I have been doing princess parties pretty much ever since I moved to L.A. and have worked for 3 premiere princess party companies so I have tons of experience, not to mention all my nannying and child care experience so I am great with kids.  AND it's the perfect stay at home mom job!

I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom and wasn't sure how that would work with acting.  That's when I decided to stick with voice over acting (it's flexible and my favorite kind anyway) and create a home VO studio for auditions.  But that wasn't going to keep me busy enough (nor is it a very reliable source of income).  But princess parties are huge!!!  And I have a great database of potential clients!  I work with kids in every other aspect of my life, I even serve in the nursery at church!  So I have a huge network of parents and children.  I haven't really been promoting myself yet because I'm waiting until I have at least 3 costumes (Ariel, Anna and Cinderella are the first three) before I start advertising so I have a little bit of a selection before I get my name out there.  But I have high hopes for this little company!

If you know me at all you know that something like this is right up my alley!  I always wanted to be a Disney Princess when I grew up...now my dream came true! :)


















Here's to the first of many, many more princess parties and making little girls' dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment