4.21.2014

My Life in Lists: Week 3

One good thing about Mondays...My Life in Lists with my cousins Cali and Kelli!  Here is the prompt for Week 3:

Things You Wish You Could Hire Someone To Do

1. Housekeeper

This would include everything from washing the dishes to folding laundry!  I probably will eventually hire someone to clean my house but it would be pathetic to do that now considering we live in a tiny apartment but I STILL can't seem to find time to clean.  I am a perfectionist so our apartment is really well organized but as far as cleanliness goes...there could be improvement.  It's not that I don't enjoy cleaning...I don't really mind it.  There are just never enough hours in the day and besides, I always feel like I'm wasting my day if I do have free time and I spend it cleaning!  It would be so much nicer to hire someone to do it for me.



2. Personal Assistant

Even though I'm very organized I wish I had someone that I could just give my To Do lists to and have them done that day!  This would mostly consist of running errands like grocery shopping, getting gas, washing the car, and acting related work that is just time consuming.  Hmm...and since this is a fantasy (and since my cousin put down an exercise helper) I would have them do all my studying and homework for me and I would somehow still know all of the information and ace the tests!  That would be so helpful right about now.

3. Gourmet chef

I have no shame in admitting I am a TERRIBLE cook!!!  I am excellent at following directions but the hard part for me is having to multi-task and it seems in every recipe you need to multi-task and have things cooking and be preparing the next thing.  I'm such a perfectionist that by the time I finish one thing perfectly, the chicken burned or the pasta overcooked, etc. I can never get things to look like the picture.  Having a gourmet chef to plan and prepare every meal would save me so much time and stress!  Not to mention I could always have a balanced, nutritious meal even when I'm feeling lazy.



4. Personal Mani/Pedi lady

She would come to my house once a week and bring all her supplies and I would have beautiful hands and feet at all times without ever having to leave my house!  A girl can dream...


5. Masseuse

My husband Mark actually used to want to be a physical therapist and so he learned how to give massages and everything.  He is excellent but I always feel bad asking him to massage me.  I have actually never gotten a professional massage!  I am really ticklish so that's part of the reason but if I had my own personal one, I think I might get used to their style and maybe I wouldn't be so ticklish.  At any rate it would be less embarassing to have a laughing fit in my own home right?

That's all I can think of for now...man, I really felt giddy making this list!  I think I somehow thought these things were going to come true, haha.  Well on a plus side my husband did all the laundry today and is making me dinner as usual so maybe I have more of these things going for me than I think!  Now I just need to teach him to how to do my nails! HAH!

2 comments:

  1. Mani/pedi is a great one! I should have added that to my list!


    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhaha i love your comment about mark doing your nails! Tom painted my toe nails when I was pregnant and couldn't reach...that is TRUE love! I cannot believe you've never had a professional massage! I'm really ticklish too and I promise they don't tickle! GO GET ONE. They are amazing! I want my own personal masseuse too haha! Love your list! xoxo

    ReplyDelete