10.18.2015

6 Week Bumpdate

WEEK 6

Baby is the size of a sweet pea!



How far along? 6 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 3 pounds!  I don't know what's up with all this weight gain but something tells me there might be more than one baby growing in there!
Maternity clothes? I'm actually trying to take advantage of my jeans and everything I won't be able to wear for the next long while.  But I confess, when I come home I usually just sit around in my underwear, haha.
Stretch marks? None
Best moment this week? I slept for like 12 hours on Thursday night (9:30 pm to 9:30 am) and when I woke up on Friday morning I felt amazing!  I then had the easiest job ever...testing out brand new games at Disney Interactive and getting paid $150 for a half hour of playing games!!!  It was a pretty good day :)
Miss anything? Feeling normal!  Oh my gosh, I will get to this more in a later question but I have started experiencing morning sickness!  It started even before 6 weeks!!!  Another sign of multiples...
Movement? Nope
Food cravings? I had been craving chicken pot pie for a long time and I finally had one today and now I don't think I want one ever again in my life.  Hahahaha, so weird but when I crave things lately, I eat so much of them that I'm completely sick of them when I'm done!  On Friday I was craving chicken flautas with sweet jalapeno jelly and we went to El Torito and I got them and afterwards and all night I felt SO sick and miserable!!!  Even thinking of them now is making me queasy.  But in general, I've been craving salty/savory foods...burgers and fries, home-cooked meals, etc.
Anything making you queasy or sick? YES!  Certain smells...anything with a strong smell really.  Certain foods (see above post!) and anytime I go for more than a few hours without eating.  It's weird because I used to think morning sickness meant you weren't hungry and couldn't stand the thought of food but when I feel sick, I immediately start to think of what to eat to make myself feel better.  When I'm eating (as long as it's the right food) my stomach settles and eating is really the only time I don't feel sick!  Hence, eating an entire (not family size but still very big!) chicken pot pie for lunch!
Have you started to show yet? My tummy is not completely flat anymore but no one but me would notice.
Gender? I dreamed it was a girl last night!  They say you dream the opposite though...speaking of dreams, I have been having some CRAZY weird pregnancy dreams!
Labor signs? Definitely not
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time?  Happy when I'm not feeling sick but otherwise wishing for it to stop :(
Looking forward to? The 2nd trimester, haha and the week this sickly feeling decides to go away!

There's only one picture this week.  We took about a million but I felt like I looked as bad as I felt so that is the only picture for this week.  Hoping next week's will be cuter!

On another note (since I don't know when else I'll talk about pregnancy stuff because I can't publish any posts that I do until we tell!) Aunt Michelle and Jenna are coming down to stay with us for a week in November!  Jenna is attending a conference out here or something...we are actually going to be gone that weekend to celebrate our anniversary but we will see them a few days before we leave and they'll still be here when we get back.

Anyway, I'm really excited but they wanted to go to Disneyland when they come for a day.  We even have annual passes and I was so excited but then I realized.  How could I go to Disneyland with them and not tell them I'm pregnant?!  I won't be able to go on half the rides!  What will I say?  I have no idea how I could get out of them and now I have to think up an excuse of why I can't go.  Unless I do tell them but then I still probably wouldn't go because I wouldn't want them to feel bad for leaving me out on most of the rides.  So what's the point of telling them and ruining the surprise if I don't end up going anyway?  I mean, I would love to tell them!  I'm dying to tell anyone...but I haven't even told my mom yet!  She might be a little sad she wasn't the first to know.  As it is she's probably going to be so mad I waited until the 2nd trimester to tell her!  Haha, but the surprise on her face and seeing her cry in person will make it all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment