10.24.2015

Fall Bucket List

Mark and Catherine's Fall Bucket List


1. Decorate the house

2. Buy pumpkin flavored everything at Trader Joe's

3. Visit a pumpkin patch

4. Carve pumpkins

5. Haunted Hayride @ Griffith Park

6. Harvest Festival

7. Corn maze

8. Disneyland!

9. Watch Hocus Pocus

10. Find pieces for our Halloween costumes

11. Studio City Halloween party

12. Take Jake & Sam trick-or-treating

13. Road trip to Hearst Castle

14. Anniversary Trip to Vegas

15. Make homemade pumpkin pie

16. Bob for apples

17. Thanksgiving dinner at the Rawlings!

18. Have a baby...just kidding, sort of


Boy October is flying!  Only one week left before Halloween!  Then NOVEMBER is here!!!  AHHH and then CHRISTMAS!!!!  We have to get cracking on our Fall Bucket List.  I count Fall pretty much until December 1st so we still have a good month but lots of these are Halloween sensitive... We're doing a lot today!  We're going to the Harvest Festival where we'll knock off pumpkins and a corn maze and we're carving pumpkins on Monday for FHE.  The Studio City Halloween party is Friday and then we're doing DISNEY on HALLOWEEN and taking Jake and Sam trick or treating that night.  The rest of the stuff will be in November.  I might add stuff too...

We've sure got a fun week ahead!  Also, I'm getting a little confused which holiday is coming up because I listen to Christmas music every day hahaha.  I would listen to Halloween or Thanksgiving music but there isn't any!  So at least it's festive!

No comments:

Post a Comment