WEEK 22
Baby is the size of a guinea pig!
![]() |
| In love with this little Valentine of mine <3 |
Total weight gain/loss? I'm 23 weeks today (but will be writing about the past week) and have gained 17 pounds! And the appetite increase has just started to kick in. Also candy cravings!!
How far along? Technically, 23 weeks...I'm getting slower and slower at posting these each week but I figure it's better to wait until the end of the week so I can evaluate the whole week accurately, ha.
Maternity clothes? Yup! I'm having fun trying out different outfits right now with all my new (to me) maternity clothes...I'm sure eventually I will be sick of them but right now it's great!
Stretch marks? Nope!
Best moment this week? The sorting and packing has begun! This week Mark and I went through our storage bins on our balcony and his "bag of wonders" in our hall closet. I love sorting and getting rid of stuff and a move is the perfect time to do it! Mark found this camping headlight and strapped it on his head, then randomly turned on screamo music to listen to as we sorted. Haha, it was fun and he found this old camera of his and showed me some pictures and the mood was just super nice and chill. Nothing better than just good old bonding time with my hubby! I love when we turn off the TV and can just be together.
Miss anything? Energy & not sleeping my days away! I'm in a terrible cycle right now where I'm up all night and sleep all day. Preparation for the baby? Actually, that will probably be more like up all night, up all day! HA.
Movement? All the time! It's the best! Baby can now sense light and would supposedly respond if I shined a flashlight on my belly. I don't think I'll be testing that one out though because, so mean!
Food cravings? Still fruit and sweets! I have been eating so much candy! I just have to have something sweet after dinner...and maybe after every meal! Sour gummi worms have been my go to lately...also mini Twix bites and Rocky Road ice-cream!! Mmmm but I've always loved those things so not sure if you would call it a pregnancy craving or a Catherine craving!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still the indigestion but it's not so bad.
Have you started to show yet? There is no hiding it now! I am PREGNANT and the whole world knows it! :)
Gender? Sean and Kara think it's a BOY!!! Ahh a sweet mini Mark, we shall see :)
Labor signs? Okay, Braxton Hicks have officially begun. I feel like I have felt them before when I wasn't pregnant actually. They don't really hurt, I just notice them every once in a while (always at night while I can't sleep) and I always do kegels to make them go away. It just sort of feels like a sore, achy muscle (in my crotch area) that needs to be stretched. Is that what labor feels like? I hope SO!!
Belly Button in or out? Innie over here!
Wedding rings on or off? On and I am still able to take them off no problem :)
Happy or Moody most of the time? Kinda moody these days...I have my good and bad days...and moments. Valentine's weekend was pretty wonderful. I planned a surprise for Mark that took up our entire Saturday and we had so much fun! He said it was one of the best days of his life...more about that in another post!
Looking forward to? Starting the nursery! Man, I am just itching to get started and get organized but can't because we are moving!! Whose bright idea was this anyway?? Ahhh, I just want to be settled in our new apartment and get ready for baby!


No comments:
Post a Comment