Baby is the size of a kumquat!
How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 8 pounds!!!
Maternity clothes? not quite yet but my clothes are starting to get uncomfortable and really unflattering so as soon as we announce I'm probably going to make the switch!
Stretch marks? no but I really haven't been good at all this time around about using my cocoa butter. my stomach is definitely changing so I need to get on that ASAP! I just have NO energy this time around at all!!
Best moment this week? playing games as a family with Sean & Kara!! I cannot wait to tell them they are getting another niece or nephew!
Miss anything? having the willpower or motivation to do ANYTHING other than the bare minimum each day.
Movement? so I think I know why I thought I was feeling baby move early on. at my last appt. I asked the nurse if it's okay to continue nursing throughout my pregnancy and to my surprise, she said no! she told me that any stimulation of the nipple can start contractions and later on can onset early labor, which is dangerous. she recommended weaning asap. so the movement I've been feeling is probably mild contracting of my uterus after nursing sessions. that freaked me out so we're getting on the weaning bandwagon fast!!
Food cravings? not so much these days...lots of un-cravings, if that's a word. I never feel like anything but ice-cream has been tasting really good lately ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick? when I let my stomach get empty
Have you started to show yet? yes I really have! if you look closely, you can definitely tell I'm expecting!
Gender? I really think it might be another boy!
Labor signs? nope!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on!
Happy or Moody most of the time? I've been feeling depressed a lot lately and I think it's the lack of energy. it takes energy to make energy and every day I'm so determined to work out, get ready, play with Clark, get things done but somehow every day I still do nothing!!
Looking forward to? announcing to the whole family next week!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment