8.10.2017

11 Week Bumpdate

Baby is the size of a lime!

How far along?  11/12 weeks...my due date keeps changing so I kind of skipped a week of pregnancy!
Total weight gain/loss?  I'm not sure since we've been on vacation and I haven't been weighing myself.  my guess is about 10 lbs?
Maternity clothes?  not quite yet but I have outgrown some of my pants!
Stretch marks?  no but I really need to start using my cocoa butter when we get back home!
Best moment this week?  telling my family!!!  the first night we were all together, Mark and I planned FHE about eternal families.  for the game, they had to look for an object and all I told them is they would know it when they saw it.  we hid Clark's fake hamburger bun in the oven with a message inside saying, "The stork is bringing another Rawlings baby!!!  Baby #2 coming this February!!"
Miss anything?   energy and feeling normal!  we all got mild food poisoning from the Holiday Inn breakfast and my stomach has been doing flip-flops that I know couldn't possibly be the baby.
Movement?  still feeling flutters but maybe it's just gas...
Food cravings?  anything asian!  Sean and Kara made teriyaki bowls for dinner and they were. so. good!
Anything making you queasy or sick?   I actually think the morning sickness is on its way out!  other than the food poisoning, I've been starting to feel pretty okay most of the day!  I feel like the nausea was much worse last time around.
Have you started to show yet?  haha, I'm reading my answers from the last pregnancy and once again, as I hit the second trimester my bump is nowhere to be found!!  I guess there really is tons of bloating in the first trimester.  starting to feel and look more like myself these days so I'll take it while it lasts!
Gender?  thinking BOY thoughts.
Labor signs?  nope
Belly Button in or out?  still in of course!  and no sign of my linea nigra, even though last time I already had a faint line at this point.
Wedding rings on or off?  still on
Happy or Moody most of the time?  happy!
Looking forward to?  the rest of our vacation!  I never want to go home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment