8.17.2017

12 Week Bumpdate


Baby is the size of a plum!


*We took this bump picture in front of a log cabin near our resort in Colorado!

How far along?  12 weeks - last week of the first trimester, CRAZY!!
Total weight gain/loss?  still not sure but guessing around 10 lbs.
Maternity clothes?  not officially but definitely wearing lots of maxi dresses and loose waist pants.
Stretch marks?  nope and my bump is totally gone!
Best moment this week?  we went to this Thai restaurant in Pagosa Springs and it was the BEST curry I've ever tasted!!!
Miss anything?   this week the reality of my pregnancy really hit home and I keep imagining how hard life is going to be next year.  so lately I've been missing the carefree attitude I had in the beginning where I was just so excited for another baby and for Clark to have a sibling!  now I'm just worrying about everything and feel like the time is ticking until I have no life again!
Movement?  nope, not offically.
Food cravings?  In-N-Out!  too bad the closest one is in another state ;(
Have you started to show yet?  I thought I had a few weeks ago but my bump disappeared last week.
Anything making you queasy or sick?   long car trips which we've been doing a lot of lately
Gender?  we find out any day now!!!
Labor signs?  no way!
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  still on
Happy or Moody most of the time?  so moody this week
Looking forward to?  the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment