8.09.2017

girl or boy round 2

I did this the first time around with Clark and it was totally WRONG but for fun, I'm going to do it again.  maybe I'll believe the opposite of whatever this says :)

Baby Rawlings #2: Boy or Girl?

  1. Chinese Gender Chart - last time around, I kept getting different results on this, depending on which chart I used.  so this time I did some research and figured out that some websites calculate your lunar age and month for you but for others you have to do it yourself.  this 2017 chart was super helpful and I figured out my lunar age is 30 and my lunar month of conception was May so the ancient Chinese predict baby #2 is a GIRL
  2. If baby's heart rate is > 140 it's a girl, <140 it's a boy.  Our baby's heart rate was 176 at 8 weeks and the doctor said, "Sounds like a GIRL!"
  3. If you're craving sweets, it's a girl.  If you're craving salty / spicy foods, it's a boy.  my cravings change from week to week but it's usually salty things so BOY
  4. If you're carrying high, it's a girl.  We always do the NIPT (non-invasive prenatal testing) to find out early on if baby is healthy and so we are able to find out the gender way early!  I'm not carrying one way or the other right now but it does feel higher than last time around!  So I'll say GIRL
  5. If you're carrying in front, it's a girl.  All around your middle, it's a boy.  I've been gaining weight around my entire torso so I'll say BOY
  6. If you're moody it's a girl, if not it's a boy.  definitely GIRL!
  7. Morning sickness it's a girl, if not it's a boy.  not really so BOY
  8. If your skin looks beautiful and glowing, it's a boy.  If you get acne, it's a girl.  I've been getting acne a lot so GIRL
  9. If you sleep on the left, it's a boy.  On the right, it's a girl.  I start on the left so I'll say BOY
  10. If the hair on your legs grows faster, it's a boy.  If it stays the same, it's a girl.  it's definitely been growing faster (so has the hair on my head!)  so BOY
  11. If your hair becomes thin or dull, it's a girl.  Gorgeous and glossy, it's a boy.  ugh I hate my hair these days...it's still growing out from postpartum hair loss.  so GIRL
  12. If your left breast is bigger, it's a girl.  If your right breast is, it's a boy.  I'm nursing so whichever breast I didn't nurse last is bigger!
  13. If your nipples are dark it's a boy.  nope GIRL
  14. If you've been having headaches it's a boy.  I actually have had a few!  So BOY
  15. If your urine is bright yellow, it's a boy.  If it's dull, it's a girl.  it's practically clear every time so  GIRL
  16. If you eat the ends of bread, it's a boy.  If you eat the middle of the loaf, it's a girl.  I never understand this question but I don't ever eat the ends of a loaf of bread so I'll say GIRL
  17. If dad gains weight, it's a girl.  If his weight stays the same, it's a boy.  his weight has stayed the same so BOY
  18. If the linea nigra stops at the belly button, it's a girl.  If it goes all the way to the bottom of the rib cage, it's a boy.  No linea nigra as of yet so can't answer this one.
  19. If you've got dry hands, it's a boy.  I don't know about hands but my feet are SO dry they are peeling.  it's so much worse than last time!  I'll say BOY
  20. If your nose gets bigger and wider, it's a boy.  nope, nose hasn't changed.  GIRL
  21. If your face swells and gets rounder, it's a girl.  Long and narrow face, it's a boy.  I feel like it's rounder...GIRL
  22. If your legs get really big, it's a boy.  If they stay in shape and lean, it's a girl.  I have definitely gained weight in my thighs already.  BOY
  23. If you find yourself clumsier with pregnancy, it's a boy.  If you remain grounded and still in control of your body, it's a girl.  I've been feeling a little clumsy so BOY
  24. If your wedding ring swings in a back and forth motion over your belly, it's a boy.  In a circular motion, it's a girl.  I did this and it was back and forth.  BOY
  25. If a toddler shows interest in you, you are having the opposite sex of the toddler.  Clark adores me so GIRL
  26. You dream the opposite of what you're having.  I've dreamed it's a boy twice now!  so GIRL!
  27. When you can only think of specific gender names, you will have the baby of that sex.  hmm, we have a few names for each sex and haven't decided on any definite one yet so I'll leave this one out.
SO the grand total is...

BOY - 11
GIRL - 12

wow so close!  I really used to think it was a girl but now that we're going to find out any day now (AHHHH!!!) I'm thinking boy.  Can't wait to know if Clark is getting a little brother or little sister!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment