9.08.2017

15 Week Bumpdate


Baby is the size of an orange!


How far along?  almost 16 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss?  about 13 lbs...pretty much the same as my last pregnancy!
Maternity clothes?  not officially yet...most of my maternity clothes are for winter so I'm super excited I get to be at the end of my pregnancy in winter this time!
Stretch marks?  no sign of them!
Best moment this week?  Mark got a HUGE raise...almost double what he's making now!!  we're still pretty much in shock about the whole thing and I may or may not have gone on a shopping spree......
Miss anything?   lately I've been missing LA...being pregnant reminds me of how different my life was when I was pregnant with Clark.  first of all, it went much slower!!  life moves so fast these days and I hardly have time to even remember I'm pregnant.  I'm also much less stressed this time.  we have everything we need and other than re-painting the nursery and buying a few cute things for baby brother, we're set!  I also have a confession to make...sometimes I wish I could stay at this stage of pregnancy for another year or so!  I just feel like this pregnancy is flying and I'm not ready to give my love to another baby just quite yet.  Clark is turning into the sweetest, cutest, most adventurous little boy and I feel like it's taken us so long to get to this point where he's not a baby anymore and now I won't be able to enjoy it very long before I have to give my love and attention to a new baby.  I'm sure these are normal thoughts and everything will change once they lay that baby boy on my chest.
Movement?  yes!!!  I've definitely been feeling little flutters for about a week now.  for real! it's crazy because I still don't feel pregnant!!!  I'm reading my 15 week bumpdate with Clark and I didn't feel pregnant then either, ha.
Food cravings?  not really but I'm always thirsty!!!  there are bottles of water all over the house and I chug them like it's nothing but never feel satisfied.  I also love ice cold drinks!
Anything making you queasy or sick?   not really
Have you started to show yet?  Mark said I look pregnant last night while I was changing haha so yup!
Gender?  sweet baby boy!
Labor signs?  no
Belly Button in or out?  in and no linea nigra yet
Wedding rings on or off?  on and still loose
Happy or Moody most of the time?  happy!
Looking forward to?  I ordered a ton of new winter clothes for Clark so I'm really excited for them to arrive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment