9.13.2017

16 Week Bumpdate


Baby is the size of an avocado!

How far along?  already 16 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss?  14 pounds, ayyy.
Maternity clothes?  I've started pulling them out but I don't think strangers would know I'm pregnant yet...at least they wouldn't say anything!
Stretch marks?  nope but my bump is starting to look pointy in the middle!  I wonder if it will end up looking different than Clark's...
Best moment this week?  on Saturday Mark and I went to see "It" and it was so much fun!!!  the haunted hayride theme this year is clowns so Mark said this would be my substitute since we can't go.  boo.  the haunted hayride is my most favorite thing in LA!!!
Miss anything?   my thigh gap.
Movement?  I'm so busy these days I never really notice it but whenever I have a moment to relax I usually feel it!  it feels different than with Clark...it's more of a vibration and I feel like the kicks are gentler but that could be just because it's still early.
Food cravings?  I had some pot-stickers the other day and I think I could eat pan fried dumplings for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Anything making you queasy or sick?   just going too long between meals.
Have you started to show yet?  yup!
Gender?  boy!
Labor signs?  nooo
Belly Button in or out?  in
Wedding rings on or off?  still loose :)
Happy or Moody most of the time? happy and feeling like I have no time!  just wait...
Looking forward to?  we're announcing this Saturday and I'm so excited for everyone to know!!!  the Rawlings are becoming F O U R   ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment