9.18.2017

17 Week Bumpdate


Baby is the size of a pear!


How far along?  I can't believe I'm already 17 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss? 17 POUNDS.
Maternity clothes?  yup!  I really need more summer maternity clothes but I keep telling myself winter is right around the corner.  in Texas?  yeah right!
Stretch marks?  nope!
Best moment this week?  this time last pregnancy I felt the baby kick for the first time.  but the best moment this week was announcing our pregnancy!!!  I wore a shirt that said "Raising Boys" with Clark in one arm and my other hand on my belly :)  I am seriously so excited to be a boy mom!!!!
Miss anything?   well, this isn't really pregnancy related but Clark stopped sleeping through the night suddenly.  like he wakes up at 3 am and will NOT go back to sleep!  so I miss sleeping through the night!
Movement?  every day!
Food cravings?  I've been eating so much Chinese I'm starting to get sick of it! the things I thought I'd never say...
Anything making you queasy or sick?  so this week I've started feeling dizzy at night when I switch sides or first thing when I wake up in the morning.  it's like the room is spinning, like I just got off Alice's teacups.  it's horrible!!
Have you started to show yet?  someone commented the other day that I have a little bump so I guess so!
Gender?  all BOY!  we get to see him on MONDAY!!!  I actually haven't been to the doctor since I was like 11 weeks!  we've been on vacation and then the dr. was on vacation.  so I'm excited to get to confirm it's a boy, even though I took a blood test.
Labor signs?  nooo
Belly Button in or out?  innie
Wedding rings on or off?  on and loose!  I dreamed the other night my wedding ring was falling to pieces!!  nightmare!!
Happy or Moody most of the time? happy except in the middle of the night when Clark wakes up
Looking forward to?  awww this time last pregnancy we went to Disneyland for the last time before our passes expired.  I guess this week I'm looking forward to hanging out with the Westovers again on Saturday!  we hung out with them on Sunday for the first time (I haven't seen Clinton since I was a junior in high-school and Mark grew up with him as a kid...so weird!!)  and we had so much fun!  their daughter is Clark's age and his wife is also pregnant and due in February!  really hoping they move out here so we can be close friends again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment