4.29.2014

My Life in Lists: Week 4

My cousin chose to feature MY post for the MLIL weekly link-up last week!!!  Excited to link up again this week with her and my other cousin Kelli.

This week's topic is Pinterest!  I used to be an avid pinner but lately have been swamped with school.  Luckily that will all be over in 4 DAYS!!!!!  I tend to pin more than I actually try things out since I don't have a lot of free time but here are a few pins that have changed my life!

Things From Pinterest That Changed My Life



I am not a navy wife but I am in love with this sandwich!  It's such a simple yet genius idea!  It's quick, easy to make, cheap and incredibly delicious!  Try it with sourdough bread and serve with a fruit salad for a yummy dinner!

This is just one of the many recipes on my What's For Dinner board but unfortunately it's one of the few I've actually tried, haha.  I'm sure many of the others are amazing as well and I can't wait to try them when I'm done with school.



We do a variation of this with our small apartment but it's amazing how fun and easy cleaning can become when you split all the tasks up throughout the week!  We keep the cute chart on our tack board in the kitchen and it's fun to see what the chore is for the day (we only have about 1-2 chores per day since we live in an apartment) and get them done and feel like we accomplished something!


Pinterest is a great place to find ways to make cute outfits out of things you already have in your wardrobe or discover simple pieces to add to make an outfit even cuter!  Here are a few pictures that have inspired my own wardrobe collection...



 



4. 30 Day Challenges


Challenges make working out fun because you have something specific to do each day and when you finish at the end of the month, you feel so good about yourself!  I completed this challenge awhile back and while sometimes I felt like I might die and other times I became like an old person when it came to standing up or sitting down, I felt so proud of myself at the end of the challenge! I couldn't believe how easy the squats became and how much more in shape I felt.  In May I'm starting a 30 Day Abs and Arms challenge simultaneously!  Join me and I promise you won't regret it!


I think the best way to start a day is with a beautiful quote.  I don't look at these enough but I think I'm going to make a new goal to read one quote every day when I wake up!


6. Random Things That Make Me Laugh





Without Pinterest I would not randomly burst into laughter in the middle of Physics lectures...thank you Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. I seriously need that grill cheese...like now! LOL
    Love your blog! Nominated you for a Liebster...go check it out http://themishapsandmayhemofsolitarylife.blogspot.com/2014/04/good-news.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I love your pins! That grilled cheese? I'll be trying that for lunch tomorrow. Try this one too: sourdough bread + pepper jack cheese + thinly sliced apples (yes, on the sandwich!...I use fuji) + avacado. It's divine. Also...I think I have almost all of those outfits pinned too! Good luck with your 30 day challenge! - I always get to like day 3 then forget about it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your funny pins!!! Pinterest has become an unexpected comedian which has made it that much more awesome for me!! Great list, I'm going to have to try out one of those 30 day challenges!!

    ReplyDelete