It's finally October!!! October is one of my favorite months and I am soooo excited it's finally here! It's the start of all the magical months, the first true signs of fall weather, and all the holidays to look forward to! Our anniversary and my birthday are also in the Fall! Just so much fun stuff to look forward to! The whole season always flies by for me so I'm going to try and tell myself to enjoy every second of this glorious Fall season!
There's another reason October is one of my favorites...the haunted hayride! Every year for the past 3 years I drag anyone and everyone I can find to the Haunted Hayride in Griffith Park!
If you know me at all you know that I love scary stuff...scary movies, stories, people? Haha, maybe not people but I love being scared!!! The Haunted Hayride is a 30 minute experience of being planted in the middle of every horror movie you can think of and watching everything happen around you!
It is SO. MUCH. FUN!!! Maybe it's the actor in me but I love feeling like I'm in a movie...especially a scary movie! Haha, it's actually not even that scary! It's more entertaining and just FUN!
Well, my sister is into scary stuff too (I've taught her well) and ever since the first time I went on the hayride, I knew she had to go on it! We never figured out a way to do it though because she usually only comes to visit in the summer. Well, this time her visit happened to fall on the first weekend of October so we got to go! It did not disappoint...
It is SO. MUCH. FUN!!! Maybe it's the actor in me but I love feeling like I'm in a movie...especially a scary movie! Haha, it's actually not even that scary! It's more entertaining and just FUN!
Well, my sister is into scary stuff too (I've taught her well) and ever since the first time I went on the hayride, I knew she had to go on it! We never figured out a way to do it though because she usually only comes to visit in the summer. Well, this time her visit happened to fall on the first weekend of October so we got to go! It did not disappoint...
| This thing was on stilts outside the main entrance and decided to follow us! |
| We were terrified...not really ;) |
You crazies who love scary stuff! I get so terrified I could cry! I almost hate Halloween except for I love dressing the kids up hahaha!
ReplyDelete