I'm lucky because my nephews live 2 min away, like down a few streets from us! But my precious little nieces live way too far away in Washington (my dream place to live! I've never actually been there but I hear it rains like every day and maybe I'm emo or something but that sounds amazing!!! I love rain and we get none of it here in good old sunny California.)
Yesterday was Faye's 4th birthday so we skyped them and heard about her day. I asked Nora what they did and she exclaimed in the most excited, high-pitched voice, "We went SWIMMING and to the LIBRARY!!!" Hahaha, they are just dolls!
I asked Heidi to take pictures of them for my princess party company website with little crowns on their head. They turned out so precious! What pretty little princesses!!!
It was hard to narrow down which picture to choose for my website but I will probably use them all eventually. For now I just have a launch page until I have at least 3 costumes done. We've got Ariel done (gorgeous!) and I'm going to see how Anna's coming along this weekend! Next in the works? Rapunzel! Can't wait to get my business up and running!
And just found out another little princess is coming on MY birthday!!! I can't wait to have another beautiful little niece! Hopefully, she will have a close cousin in the works soon! ;)
So precious, Catherine! While it's true that your little nieces are absolutely lovely, I am also just as certain that your little ones will be beautiful too. Love you! Here's to all the princesses out there. :)
ReplyDelete