WEEK 16
Baby is the size of an avocado!
How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 16 pounds!!! This baby is getting big...at least the weight gain is steady. I'm starting to work out every day and cut out sugar and processed foods so I'm not technically dieting but hopefully that will keep me from gaining too much. I hope not to gain more than 40.
Maternity clothes? Leggings and tunics all day long!
Stretch marks? None!
Best moment this week? This week was a rough one...all the excitement and build up leading up to Christmas and announcing and being with my family left me sad and depressed when it all ended. I had a few pretty rough days where the tiniest things set me off and I cried for like two hours the two days before we left. But actually coming home and sleeping in our own bed was probably the greatest feeling! I am just so emotional these days, crying much more than my usual once a day pre-pregnancy self, ha!
Miss anything? Sleeping through the night without getting up to pee! Although it has been getting better, which I read happens in the second trimester. Sometimes if I'm lazy I wait until morning and then race to the bathroom!
Movement? Still no! I don't think I ever felt anything before, just wanted to. Any day now though, baby!!
Food cravings? Nope and no aversions either! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nada
Have you started to show yet? Yes, especially after eating! See pictures above!
Gender? Surprise, surprise!
Labor signs? Haha no
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Sad and depressed...worried I may have prenatal depression because I honestly have nothing to be sad about! Hoping for the second trimester burst of energy to kick in any day now...
Looking forward to? Knowing whether we will be moving or not so I can start buying baby furniture!

No comments:
Post a Comment