12.27.2015

15 Week Bumpdate

WEEK 15

Baby is the size of a navel orange!




How far along?  15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss?  I'm not exactly sure because I've been on vacation and my parents' scale might be different but about 14 pounds.  Still averaging a pound a week!
Maternity clothes?  YES!  I got so many cute clothes for Christmas that aren't officially maternity clothes but all are long, loose shirts and leggings.  They are so comfy and cute and I have to say I'm loving getting to wear leggings every day because I find jeans so uncomfortable!  Now that everyone knows, my sister-in-law is giving me all her maternity clothes!  She's also taking me shopping to a cute maternity store on Ventura and is going to be helping me with all kinds of baby preparations! Exciting!!
Stretch marks?  Nope!  I got some belly balm from The Honest Co. for Christmas and it's much more oily than my belly butter but I think it's going to really help make my skin very supple and ready to stretch.
Best moment this week?  My mom's reaction to finding out I'm pregnant!  I'll try to post it in my Christmas post but it was filmed awkwardly and turns sideways at one point and you have to turn the phone but on the computer it just cuts off my mom's head so might not be able to.  But seriously, best. reaction. ever.
Miss anything?   Maybe TMI but not being constipated!
Movement?  OKAY, I think I MAY have felt what they call "quickening" on Christmas Eve!  It may have just been my tummy digesting my food but it felt a little different than normal.  I was actually wondering when I would start to feel the baby and all of a sudden I felt a flutter that didn't feel normal and I just had this feeling it was the baby.  I've been noticing little flutters only when I'm going to sleep at night or first thing when I wake up in the morning.  It's pretty exciting each time but since I don't know for sure if it's the baby, I'm still anxious to feel real movement.
Food cravings?  Morning sickness (and all day sickness) is pretty much gone!  So no more cravings and aversions and I'm able to take my pill with no problem!  It's so nice!!
Anything making you queasy or sick?   Nope
Have you started to show yet?  Well, it's actually kinda weird but I sort of lost my bump!  It was pretty noticeable for awhile but this past week it has flattened out.  I've actually read that happens because you are so bloated the first trimester and your body's adjusting to your growing uterus but once the second trimester hits, things level out and the bloating subsides.  So if you can tell by my poor quality pictures (we have terrible lighting in my parents' house), my bump has pretty much become MIA.
Gender?  Surprise!!!
Labor signs?  Nooope
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time?  Other than Christmas, I've actually felt pretty overwhelmed and easily irritated this past week.  Little things set me off and make me lose my temper.  I also cry every day for very little things, like our cat's eye being swollen shut from her allergies.  I felt so sad looking at her and started sobbing!  I can't even think about it or I start tearing up.
Looking forward to?  Feeling pregnant for real because believe it or not, I STILL don't.  Maybe it will take no longer being able to see my feet or feeling baby kick all day long but I still wonder if there is actually anything in there!  This is all just so crazy and surreal.

Tried to get Xela to kiss my bump...didn't work! HA

No comments:

Post a Comment