WEEK 12
Baby is the size of a plum!
So this week I decided to skip the usual bump pictures since we took these amazing pictures instead!! I totally have a baby bump and am showing!!! Ahhhh so exciting...
How far along? 12 weeks...one week to go until the 2nd trimester! Craziness!
Total weight gain/loss? 10 pounds...it's been staying the same for the past week or so but I'm not that confident I won't gain any more until Week 19, which would put me back on track since I was only supposed to gain 4 pounds this first trimester (and then a pound a week for the rest of my pregnancy). It's all in my boobs I swear! Ha and my little bump (above).
Maternity clothes? Other than basically living in leggings and my one maxi dress, I have not bought any real maternity clothes yet. I'm waiting until we announce because Al will give me hers and I want to wait and see what I should buy.
Stretch marks? Okay, I thought I saw some purple stretch marks below my right breast and panicked. But they are actually just visible veins...a new pregnancy symptom for this week! They say especially fair skinned women start to get visible veins in their breasts and abdomen because your body is pumping so much more blood. They will go away after delivery, thank goodness!
Best moment this week? Last night (and pretty much all day yesterday) Mark and I were so lovey dovey! We were acting like newlyweds with how touchy feely we were. He suggested we watch a movie when we came home from Birk and Al's but I told him, "No, because I want to do something where I get to stare at your cute face!" so we played Head's Up for hours instead. We were laughing so hard and I was laying in his lap and just staring up at him the whole time and felt so in love. Pure bliss. I even started to cry thinking we don't have much longer just the two of us. He says we will love each other even more when the baby comes because the baby is a piece of both of us. I hope he's right because I never want to lose what I have with him.
Miss anything? Wearing jeans!
Movement? Sometimes I swear I can feel something, usually when I wake up in the mornings and my stomach is empty but it's probably just my stomach growling! I am so excited for movement!!!
Food cravings? Not really! Morning sickness is just about over!
Anything making you queasy or sick? I feel nauseous every once in a while (when I've gone more than three hours without eating) but I'm pretty much good these days! The mornings are pretty good, even though I always wake up starving and a little nauseous because I haven't eaten all night but as soon as I eat I'm good!
Have you started to show yet? I can honestly say yes! I am pretty good at hiding it (I have to have something in front of my belly when I sit because it literally just hangs over my leggings! I don't know how I'll be at 15 weeks though! I will be nearly 16 weeks when we tell my family! Hahaha I'm going to have to wear a hoodie all day Christmas Eve!
Gender? Surprise!
Labor signs? no way
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Still on
Happy or Moody most of the time? Oh man, this week I've been SUPER moody and emotional! I cry at least once a day over something or other. Sometimes it's happy tears but usually I just get really sad about something! I always thought this might happen to me when pregnant because I'm already super emotional in general. Mark has been comforting and hugging and kissing my tears away and holding my head in his arms all the time lately (perks of crying...)
Looking forward to? CHRISTMAS!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment