WEEK 13
Baby is the size of a peach!
| How I was really feeling that day! Oh pregnancy mood swings... |
How far along? 13 weeks, it's flying!
Total weight gain/loss? Still just 10 pounds, thank goodness!
Maternity clothes? I'm actually going shopping for nursing bra's today! None of my bra's fit me and so I never want to wear them but going without a bra is just as painful! These things are HEAVY and when I bend over they touch the top of my stomach and it's so uncomfortable. I need some support without being so tight I want to throw up, so it's new bra shopping for me! On my BIRTHDAY by the way :)
Stretch marks? Nope, but I've been totally slacking with my belly butter. I'm going to start putting it on two times a day from now on!
Best moment this week? Probably will be tonight because it's my birthday and I can't wait to celebrate with my love! But so far? Telling my sister I'm pregnant!!! She cried and was SO excited!!! I had never seen her so excited. It felt SO good to tell someone! I actually wasn't planning on telling her until like 20 minutes before she got here and I started to contemplate the idea. The reason I wasn't telling anyone is because I wanted to tell them in person and since I'm going home the day before Christmas, I might as well wait 24 hours and make it the best Christmas ever!!! Well, sissy came out here as she always does to go on a concert tour and she spent a day with me and I just knew I couldn't go the whole day with her without telling her! I'm so glad I did too. She won't tell anyone and now it's fun that she knows first!
Miss anything? Sleeping comfortably...and I know it's just the beginning! I feel nauseous on my back and my boobs hang over to the side when I sleep on either side. But of course my stomach is even worse. I basically just roll around constantly the whole night!
Movement? Not yet...hopefully the first movement will be at home with my family!
Food cravings? OMG I was craving macaroni and cheese (the GOOD kind, homemade and baked in the oven with bread crumbs on top!) last night and so this happened...
| HEAVEN |
Anything making you queasy or sick? Going too long without eating or eating too much...see picture above. HA.
Have you started to show yet? If you don't know me then probably no. If you do know me and you look closely (especially when I'm sitting down) then YES. Which is why I now have to wear baggy shirts or hoodies anytime I'm around family!
Gender? It's going to be a su-su-surprise!!!
Labor signs? No...I've started to fear going into labor already! Sometimes I think, "Oh man, what am I in for? What did I get myself into?" and wonder if I should schedule a c-section so I can sleep through it!" I never would...it's a much harder recovery process and it's just not the natural way but I just think the fear of labor is so terrifying that a more painful recovery afterward, instead of a scary, sudden and super long painful labor might be less scary and painful overall?
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On and I can actually take if off to do chores! I pray I do not become one of those swollen balloon looking pregnant girls!
Happy or Moody most of the time? This week, Happy! Except for the one day we took these pictures. See picture above.
Looking forward to? Opening my birthday presents tonight and GOING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!
| Two more bumpdates until my whole family will know!!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment