12.14.2015

Happy Birthday to Me!

This month has been super busy already!  And so much more excitement to come!!!

Last week I celebrated my 27th birthday!  All day long I got texts and phone calls from family and friends who remembered my birthday...the little boy I sit for even called me and sang "Happy Birthday" to me!  I felt so loved :)

A few days before my little sister took me out to lunch!  We went to our favorite place, Aroma Cafe!

Is it just me or do we look like twins here?!

YUM.
I can't wait until sissy is just a few states away in Arizona and we can see her for all the holidays and she can escape to Cali in the summer and we can live it up on the beach!

For my birthday, Mark got me the most beautiful bracelet!  He always amazes me with his gift giving abilities.  How did I get so lucky??


He also got me an outfit that he picked up on his lunch break from work because he felt like he hadn't gotten me enough!  What a sweetheart!  It's super cute too...pictures to come later!

Oh and he also gave me something he made at BYU when he was studying Art a long time ago.  It's  a little book with drawings of his eye at different times of the day and CD's to go along with the different moods of his day.  The morning CD is so good!  He is so creative!

Then he took me out to a romantic candlelit Italian dinner with live music and the waiters all went around and sang!  We had a great time...




We got meatballs, pepperoni, tomatoes and bell pepper!  DELISH!
Look at that CHEESINESS!
We ended the night by cuddling up with hot cocoa and watching our favorite show lately, "Once Upon A Time"!  I wonder what life will be like for my next birthday!  So much can happen in a year...but this one has been pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment