12.18.2015

14 Week Bumpdate

WEEK 14

Baby is the size of a lemon!


How far along?  I'm in my second trimester, 14 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss?  Well, I think I gained two pounds yesterday because I weighed 121 yesterday and 123 today.  What the... so that makes 13 total.  Yikes, I'm still doing the pound a week thing.  That will put me at 40 pounds total weight gain if I keep this up until my due date...unless I start exercising like crazy, which I might because I've never weighed this much in my life and it's kind of freaking me out.
Maternity clothes?  Lots of leggings...I can't remember the last time I wore anything with a button.  All my jeans give me a muffin top now if I struggle to actually button them and I would never be able to sit down!
Stretch marks?  Nada
Best moment this week?  We went to our favorite Cafe 50's tonight to use my free meal birthday coupon and I felt so giddy and happy!  Not to mention the food was SO good!!!  I got the Frisco Club with sweet potato fries and Mark got an omelette with sausage, peppers, mozzarella, onion and tomato and breakfast potatoes.  Oh and a bagel!  And then we shared a chocolate chip cookie shake :)  He kept letting me sip the shake at a perfect distance on the table while he had to stand up basically to get any, haha, what a sweetheart.
Miss anything?   ENERGY!  I am dying for the second trimester burst of energy to kick in.  I never feel like doing anything and it takes everything I have in me just to get out of bed so I can eat something before I get too nauseous from my empty stomach!  And exercising?  Housework?  Forget about it!  I just rest and nap all day and I'm still exhausted and fall asleep so easily.  How are people pregnant once they have other kids???
Movement?  No but my tummy makes lots of noises these days!  I always tell Mark, "Peanut is making noises!"
Food cravings?  Sandwiches!  And lemonade, pretty much anything with lemon.  I've started drinking hot lemon water every night and most mornings to help with my acid reflux and indigestion and it's really been helping!  It also helps me to drink water since I've developed a horrible gag reflex to plain water!  I have to have half lemonade, half water any time I'm thirsty!
Anything making you queasy or sick?   See above.
Have you started to show yet?  Yes, I truly have!  My bump is small but it's there and my boobs are HUGE.  HA.
Gender?  We are torn between wanting it to be a surprise now, haha but still surprise!
Labor signs?  Haha no
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time?  Mostly just impatient.  I mean, come on, it's been 14 weeks and NOBODY KNOWS!!!  Hardest secret of my life.  I'm actually so worried somehow it's going to get out before I can tell my mom in person.  Ahhh, no it will not happen.  I will deny it to the moon haha.
Looking forward to?  OMG CHRISTMAS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment