WEEK 26
Baby is the size of a butternut squash!
Total weight gain/loss? No weight gain this week...I had my 5th prenatal appointment today. Isn't it crazy I've only had 5 appointments?? Well, that doesn't include ultrasounds and blood work, just regular OB appointments. Anyway, I found out I've actually only gained one pound since my last appt (a month ago). So not sure how that happened...I wonder if my scale is accurate?
How far along? 26 weeks, 2 days
Maternity clothes? If I don't leave the house I just stay in pajamas all day and then change into workout clothes for my walk. Unfortunately, all of my workout pants are getting so tight! Even though they're stretchy I can't stand how tight they are on my belly and I have to roll them down super far and just wear a long shirt. I have a few pairs of old dance capri's with drawstrings so those have been my go to.
Stretch marks? Nope! I've got a strong linea nigra going though :)
Best moment this week? On Sunday I really wanted to fast for Mark to be able to find a job. I told him I thought I would try it but he said that just wanting to fast was good enough and Heavenly Father would understand why I had to eat. So I made myself breakfast and while I was getting ready for church, Mark told me he had received a text from an anonymous person (turned out to be my Aunt Tara) about how easy it is to get certified to be a teacher if you have a degree. You can even get a job teaching while you're working towards your certification! She told him the fact that he could coach soccer is a plus and that the districts start to see how many teachers they will need for the next school year in April so if he's interested he should look into it. Mark is VERY interested...it's always been a dream of his to be a soccer coach (right now he coaches our three year old nephew and his friends!) and I can totally see Mark as a Freshman high-school teacher! He would be so great at it, he has the perfect personality and the kids would love him! So I took that as a very quick answer to my fast and prayer and now Mark is looking into a program to get certified!
Miss anything? I'm actually kind of loving pregnancy right now...I pretty much feel normal and I'm scared for the third trimester exhaustion and soreness to set in. Right in time for our move!
Movement? Baby's still going strong! I am so in love with this bouncy little babe that when I actually stop and think that there is really a little baby inside of me moving all around, I cry every time! What a precious little miracle! I am so in love with you baby.
Food cravings? Fruit! I'm pretty sure baby is going to come out a strawberry from how many strawberries, strawberry smoothies, strawberry yogurt, and strawberry everything I eat!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? YES! The glucose test I took today. I'll have to talk about it in another post because four hours later I'm still not feeling so great and really do not want to re-live it.
Have you started to show yet? Yup, yup, yup!
Gender? Still a surprise!
Labor signs? No way
Belly Button in or out? Still in!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? I've been feeling a little happier this week but I still have moments where I freak out on Mark and get super stressed and overwhelmed. There is just SO much going on in our lives! A move, a baby, a job change...every big life event is happening all at once! Thank goodness we're already married, HA!
Looking forward to? My baby shower in a few weeks! Two of my cousins are coming and Esther's baby shower is later that afternoon and it's just going to be a super fun weekend!! Can't wait!!

No comments:
Post a Comment