3.15.2016

27 Week Bumpdate

WEEK 27

Baby is the size of a bunch of bananas!


I'm starting to get really sick of those same questions every week...and a lot of the answers are the same besides the best moments of the week and new pregnancy symptoms...so from now on I'm just going to write about any changes that happen from here on out.

this is my last week in the second trimester!!!  I can't believe it.  I am almost really going to be a mom over here!  I already feel like a mom actually...well, I feel super protective and so much love for this precious little babe inside me.  I'm pretty sure baby already knows my voice because whenever I feel kicks, I can't help but say, "hi babe!" and proceed to talk to the baby instead of talking to myself, because let's face it, I do that all the time!

little peanut has been moving up a storm over here lately...the movements have gotten so strong!  they make me gasp when they come on unexpectedly and watching my tummy contort into different positions never gets old!


this anemia thing is kicking my butt!  at least once a day I have a pretty bad spell where all of a sudden I feel super dizzy, exhausted, nauseous and my heart starts racing.  it's so annoying and it usually hits while I've been sitting for awhile (always happens during church!) but I just got my iron supplements so hopefully I will start feeling better soon.

sleeping has become a nightmare!  I'm always exhausted but cannot get comfortable for the life of me.  I currently use 3 pillows and have yet to buy a true pregnancy pillow, mostly because I'm not sure what mark would do since he is the craziest sleeper around!  maybe it would force him to stay on his side of the bed all night...

been craving smoothies and ice blended drinks this week...strawberries & creme frap from starbucks = heaven
terrible indigestion after eating continues and is the worst at night!  whenever I lie down I immediately have to sit back up to burp...this happens for the first hour after getting into bed and is so annoying, disgusting and just uncomfortable!  there are lots of things about pregnancy that are very uncomfortable (this baby is getting heavy!) and while I am so grateful I can carry my baby around in my belly, I am really banking on baby coming early!  I can't imagine what being 40 weeks pregnant (or more!) would be like!

latest in nursery purchases...mark's parents got us the most beautiful rocker in the whole world!  this beauty will be awaiting us when we get to texas...
so in love!  best present ever!!!  we also bought all our crib accessories from rh baby & child

washed satin crib skirt in dove grey

trellis print crib sheet in silver mist


bouclĂ© embroidered pillow in dream

cuddle plush changing pad cover in dove grey

can't wait to get everything all set up!  also looking forward to...my baby shower this saturday!  and the third trimester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment