11.15.2015

10 Week Bumpdate

WEEK 10

Baby is the size of a kumquat!





How far along?  10 WEEKS!!!!!  I made it to appointment week!!!
Total weight gain/loss?  10 POUNDS!!!  Well folks, it's a fact.  I gain a pound a week!!  I've just come to accept it and I'll find out on Wednesday if it's twins!  My boss told me she gained a pound a week for all her pregnancies, totaling 40 pounds at the end and always lost it all.  I've been researching and learning lots of women have gained this much weight by now and it's not so weird to gain this quickly.  Oh and if you are smaller, you usually gain more weight at the beginning too!  So hoping I don't blow up like a balloon!  I also think half the weight gain is in my boobs!  These things are getting huge!!!
Maternity clothes?  Nope...waiting on Al to give me hers before I see what I need to buy.  Hopefully she will have me covered!
Stretch marks?  It may be my imagination but I think I saw a silvery sheen of a mark going downwards on my left breast!  I asked Mark if he could see it and he said yes but it may have been there before?  It's not that noticeable anyway and no one will be seeing my boobs but Mark and baby...and I don't think either of them will mind :)
Best moment this week?  We went on our first double date with Adam and Chelsea and it was so much fun!  I even told her I'm pregnant...it just came up!  It was so fun to tell someone...who knows, we may even be pregnant together at some point!?  That would be so fun to have a pregnant buddy!!
Miss anything?   Not constantly needing to stuff my face to stop feeling queasy.  And sleeping through the night without peeing!  Haha, or I should say getting up to pee...I do not pee in my sleep.
Movement?  Not yet!
Food cravings?  Mostly comfort foods...we went out for Chinese on Friday night and I ate SO much it was ridiculous!  Like by the end of the night I was just eating straight out of the platter dishes, haha!  It was soooo delicious!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nothing in particular, I just always am if I haven't eaten in a few hours.
Have you started to show yet?  YES!  Especially after eating I totally have a little bump!  Don't tell me you don't see it in the pictures!
Gender?  Maybe a boy?
Labor signs?  No way
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time?  Happy (but stressed) this week!
Looking forward to?  My first appointment on Wednesday!!!  It will mark the start of really feeling pregnant I think!  Mark is coming with me and then Jenna and Aunt Michelle get in later that afternoon and it's all going to be soooo exciting!!!  I don't know how I'll keep it from them, especially if we are having TWINS!!!  And then we leave for VEGAS on Friday after Mark gets home from work for our anniversary trip!  So much excitement in one week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment