11.09.2015

9 Week Bumpdate

WEEK 9

Baby is the size of a grape!


How far along?  9 WEEKS!!!
Total weight gain/loss?  Still about 7-8 pounds depending, thank GOODNESS!!!  I mean, I guess if I continued to gain a pound a week for my entire pregnancy that would probably be the best way to do it because the weight gain would be slow and gradual and I'd gain about 40 pounds total, only 5 pounds over the recommended 25-35 pounds.  Except I highly doubt I would only be gaining a pound a week by the time my belly really got growing so it would be a pound a week for now and then who knows how much!  So I'm glad it's hit a lull :)
Maternity clothes?  No BUT I did buy a bella band!  It came so quickly, like 2 days,  just in time for us to go to Disneyland!  I hadn't really tried wearing jeans or any of my form fitting button-up pants for a couple weeks but I was pretty sure they would not be able to button.  And since I didn't want to live in workout leggings for the rest of my pregnancy I decided to get a bella band.  So my pants DID button but after eating were incredibly uncomfortable.  The bella band is perfect because I still would love to wear my jeans for a bit longer (who knows, maybe the whole pregnancy?) and since they fit everywhere except the waist, the bella band lets you leave them unzipped and they fit great!  I have a feeling I will continue to wear this post pregnancy before eating big meals, hahaha.
Stretch marks?  Nope
Best moment this week?  We started filming our pregnancy reveal video (can't remember if I talked about it or not?)  It's going to be awesome!!!  We are having so much fun making it!
Miss anything?   Energy!  I am always tired and lazy, I hate it.
Movement?  Nope
Food cravings?  Not really cravings but I know what I can eat and what I can't for any given meal.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Vegetables and salads unfortunately.
Have you started to show yet?  Not really, hopefully I will not start to show until Week 16 because we aren't telling anyone until Week 15!
Gender?  I'm thinking girl this week :)
Labor signs?  Haha
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  Still on...not sure if they can come off anymore!  HA!
Happy or Moody most of the time?  Happy!
Looking forward to?  Ahhhh I am looking forward to so much but at the same time I just want to freeze everything and revel in all the excitement this month!  Our first appointment, our anniversary trip, the end of morning sickness (hopefully!) and of course CHRISTMAS and announcing our pregnancy!!!  But once all that is over all there will be left to do is WAIT for 6 months for baby to get here...and of course get everything ready so hopefully that will keep us busy!  It just still seems a little unreal right now that are lives are in for a complete change!

No comments:

Post a Comment