11.02.2015

8 Week Bumpdate

WEEK 8

Baby is the size of a raspberry!


How far along?  8 weeks!!!
Total weight gain/loss?  8 POUNDS!!! A pound a week?!  I'm pretty sure this is not normal!  I really don't feel like I've been eating any differently but maybe I've been exercising less when I should be exercising more!  I just never feel like it.  But I have lots of goals for this new month so we'll see if I can stick to them.  A 60 minute walk EVERY SINGLE DAY for the rest of my pregnancy!  Plus I'm going to check out prenatal workout DVD's from the library and do them 3 times a week and Yoga or Pilates the other 3 days.  Hopefully this will help me keep my weight down.
Maternity clothes?  I haven't bought any yet but I probably should soon.  Everything is tight and uncomfortable.  I live in workout capri's and even those feel so tight!
Stretch marks?  Nope but I've already been getting lazy about putting on cocoa butter every night.  This month's goals!
Best moment this week?  Trick or treating with my sweet nephews and hanging out at Birk and Al's and chatting (hypothetically) about the baby!  HA!  They are giving us SO much stuff, we won't have to buy much at all!  Blessings.

May the force be with you
Miss anything?  My flat tummy :(
Movement?  Haha no but I find myself putting my hand on my belly all the time!
Food cravings?  I had a craving for Panda Express this week but since Chinese is my favorite food I'm not sure you could call that a real craving.  I'm calling it one since my appetite has been so off and all my favorite foods sound awful to me lately!  Also, I am obsessed with grapes!  They are just so cold and delicious and juicy!  Basically fruit in general is delicious and also smoothies!  They are my go to in the morning when I'm so queasy but have no appetite for real food.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Things that I've eaten most recently...this week it's instant mac and cheese, some granola bars and plain goldfish.  I forced Mark to take the goldfish bag to work because every time I opened the pantry I almost gagged!  At goldfish, one of my favorite snacks!  (Yes, I'm 3 years old.)
Have you started to show yet?  After I eat I totally have a little belly bump!  Still not brave enough to take one of those pictures for anyone else to see since I am only 8 WEEKS!!!  Man, if I don't have twins in there I'm going to feel so fat!
Gender?  Totally no idea!
Labor signs?  nada
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On and they are going to stay that way because I decided if they are getting tight I will just not take them off!  Is that a bad idea?
Happy or Moody most of the time?  I went through a couple terrible mood swings this weekend!  Just got totally pissed for no reason and took it out on poor Mark.  Sometimes I get so angry and frustrated and it comes out of nowhere!
Looking forward to?  My first doctor's appointment this month!!!  It's going to be the BEST.  DAY.  EVER!!!  Mark is taking off work to come with me and it's just going to make this all feel so much more real.  Even though I've been gaining weight like crazy and we both told our bosses already, it just doesn't feel quite set in stone yet.  I keep wondering if we will really have a baby in June!  When my boss says something like, "...in your condition"  (she's so funny!)  I remember I am actually pregnant and wonder if I really am!  Haha.  It also sucks that my doctor won't see me until 10 WEEKS!!!  How long!!  I've been reading so many blogs and pregnancy forums and stuff and people get ultrasounds at like weeks 6 and 7!!!  Ugh...at least I will have something to see in there at 10 weeks!  Maybe two somethings... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment