WEEK 11
Baby is the size of a lime!
| Look at that bump! |
How far along? 11 weeks, holy crap!!!
Total weight gain/loss? I have finally stopped gaining weight! I've actually lost weight! I'm back down to 118. Hopefully I'll stay here until I'm actually supposed to weigh that much, which is not until Week 17 if I gained 4 pounds the first trimester and a pound a week after that. We'll see if that happens!
Maternity clothes? Yes! I ordered my first pair of Preggo leggings! They have such a huge waist that I currently just fold down until I actually have a big belly to support. I'm wondering if clothes will stop feeling tight at some point once my belly is big. That sounds weird to say but everything feels tight on me even if it's spandex or something that has room to grow! Everything feels like it's cutting off my circulation and adds to my nausea. The whole way back from Vegas I had my Preggo leggings (the kind that are made for pregnancy with that huge waist) pulled all the way down off my waist as I tried to sleep. Maybe folding them down right now makes them tighter or something and once I can wear them over my belly, with the elastic part around my ribs instead of on my stomach, they won't feel as tight?
Stretch marks? Nope!
Best moment this week? There were so many good ones! Maybe when we saw the baby bounce for the first time or taking the first bite of my crepe in Paris or at the start of the Beatles' Love show or when our food arrived at the Blue Bayou restaurant for our anniversary! I'll use that one since that actually happened this week (the rest were technically in Week 10 but I never actually wrote about Week 10 since I did that entry on the first day of the week.)
Miss anything? Again, being able to go all day without snacking and feeling nauseous. It really does make doing anything extremely hard! I went to Disneyland with a friend and her daughter on Monday and I had to pack so many snacks and make sure I was constantly snacking and it's so exhausting!
Movement? YES but nothing I can feel :)
Food cravings? Bread and comfort foods as usual
Anything making you queasy or sick? Yes, my cold! I must have gotten sick in Vegas or from Disneyland last week. The symptoms started Saturday night when I had to keep swallowing all night, usually the sign of a sore throat coming on. Sunday I felt pretty exhausted and had to blow my nose a lot and then Sunday night I really felt awful. Monday morning I woke up with a full-on cold, felt so feverish and dizzy and more nauseous than usual! I think it had something to do with my ears popping a lot and not being able to breathe out of my nose. Also, the dizziness and feverish feeling didn't help. I took my prenatal pill per usual and promptly threw it up! A first! It just came straight back out with my orange juice. No fun :(
Have you started to show yet? If you believe it, my stomach is looking less pregnant these days! Maybe it's because I've been sick and not eating as much (I've also lost 3 pounds) or maybe the bloating and constipation are finally on their way out...hopefully the nausea will follow suit.
Gender? I have a feeling it's a girl...
Labor signs? Nada
Belly Button in or out? In...I have a very faint linea nigra from my belly button down! It's so weird that I have it already but my pregnancy apps actually listed that as a common Week 11 symptom!
Wedding rings on or off? On...never take them off though.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Definitely happy this week! Except for the being sick part.
Looking forward to? Thanksgiving with the family!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment