That bread! Mmm fresh hot sourdough rolls and I think the other kind was focaccia. Both were DELICIOUS!!! Not to mention I was starving, ha. But seriously so good!!
There were only like seven things to choose from on the menu but all sounded divine. Mark ended up getting Beef Brisket with Au Gratin Potatoes, Crispy Shoestring Onions and String beans. I ordered the Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb with Rosemary Jus, Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes and Assorted Vegetables.
We shared as usual and both were in Heaven. We don't typically eat at fancy restaurants (our go to is Panda Express and Chipotle!) but we always splurge for our anniversary. Worth every penny!!
Two years with my love and it's been the best two years of my life. We have so many crazy adventures ahead of us and I'm so happy to share every moment with Mark. He is my sweetheart and treats me like a Queen. I am so lucky to call him mine! I better take advantage while I have him all to myself. This time next year I may have to share him with another tiny little someone... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment